Wednesday 11 February 2009

Inspiration

This illustration is of a beautifully painted Brigade Aeronef miniature, the Japanese Mikasa Patrol Nef modelled and painted by Rabbitz and featured on The Lead Adventure Form, see; http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=9480.0

The reason I have featured it here is at long last here is an Aeronef miniature that I really want to reproduce in my preferred 1/300th or 1mm = 1foot scale. I have already produced drawings to this scale and production of the hull and superstructure is well advanced. The reason that I am not featuring work-in-progress shots is that over the last two years these builds have been featured on The Miniatures Page as workbench articles. I intend to do the same with this model, look out for it either later this month or early next month.

Tony

No comments: