Tuesday 2 January 2024

Having fun with some of my Flintloque minis

Between Christmas and New Year Sue and I were babysitting, sorry child minding our Grandchildren. I was looking for something that would keep them occupied for a hour or two and set up a simple gaming board with trees, bushes and the odd building, I then brought in two boxes of Flintloque figures for them to play with. These figure have been locked away in storage boxes for at least five years and both Finley and Charlie had great fun playing with them.

Later I opened another box of additional Dwarves and set up this display of over 150 miniatures. I'm sad to say that these had also been locked away for some time. There are over 150 Flintloque Dwarves and the odd conversion on display. But don't tell Sue - as there are more! Somewhere in the garage are even more Dwarf regiments!


Finley and Charlie had fun setting them up and playing wargames, but it was me alone that had the task of placing them back in their boxes - hopefully they won't be locked away for so long this time.

Tony

4 comments:

DAVID KNIGHT said...

Outstanding work once again inspirational work 👏

Tony said...

Thank you

Kev Moon said...

Very impressive

Dave Toone said...

Wonderful to see all those beautifully painted Flintloque minis Tony.