Sunday 28 July 2024

Flintloque Elf Grenadiers


This is my unit of eight Elf Grenadiers from the Flintloque boxed set 5105 1er Velite Grenadiers de la Garde Mordred. The figures were bought secondhand some time ago and the box set was not complete, hence just eight minis. The miniatures have been mounted on to 2p coins with the groundwork built-up with Milliput two part epoxy putty. I will give more details of how they were painted in later posts, but for now here are the varnished and based figures.

The unit was painted in two batches of four minis - the first two started prior to my recent visit to Portugal and the second batch on my return. I find that painting minis in small batches is so much easier.

More to follow but for now, enjoy.

Tony

1 comment:

Simon said...

Those are really nice!