Monday 22 December 2014

A quick Blog post



Downes Plans - Book Two, Railway Buildings. Earlier this month, I picked up this book from a charity store in Droitwich. I already have the sister publication - again from the same charity shop. See this post.

This is an example of the illustrations inside.


Panzers in North-West Europe. I was given this book by my Brother-in-Law. Thank you Bob.


An illustration from the book.


Full details;

Downes Plans - Scale lineside drawings - Book Two, Railway Buildings by Allan Downes
Published by Peco 1978
ISBN 0 900586 49 4

Panzers in North-West Europe by Bruce Quarrie
Published by Patrick Stephens Limited in 1979
ISBN 0 85059 342 5

Tony

2 comments:

Heisler said...

I would really like a copy of the railway buildings book. I'll have to keep an eye out and see if I can find a copy. I didn't even know that Peco had done anything like that.

Millsy said...

An interesting pair of additions to the bookshelf!