Sunday 29 November 2015

The Marauder - finished



The Marauder miniature for the Flintloque Yahoo Group painting contest is finished. I have varnished the figure and decorated the base with static grass tufts added over superglue.

I am well aware that the Galleria Matt Varnish has 'fogged' a little, but I am OK with this and doubt I will be re-painting or re-varnishing the figure.


For full details of the contest see my earlier posts here.


The rules and further details can be found on The Notable Yahoo Group - the Fintloque fans site. Follow this link.

Tony

5 comments:

Heisler said...

Super work Tony! He's really a standout mini now. Make a me want to dive into my box of frontline minis.

Tony said...

Thanks Kris.

Tony

The Angry Lurker said...

Very nice Tony, very nice!

Tony said...

Thanks.

Tony

Phil said...

Very very nice job!