Saturday 29 April 2017

Pig Sty for Apocalypse Miniatures Kickstarter



Sue and I were babysitting in Leamington Spa yesterday afternoon, looking after our grandson Finley. On the way over I stopped off at Hysterical Games to drop off the latest masters to Rob Alderman for the Olde Hammer - Apocalypse Miniatures Kickstarter and picked up this example of the Pig Sty casting that I sculpted some time ago - this is the very first resin cast of this model which will feature as part of the Kickstarter campaign due to be launched later this year.


I didn't stay long as Rob and Hannah were busy re-arranging some storage shelving for the tons of newly cast resin, hopefully I can visit later in the year and spend more time discussing the different projects Rob is working on.


Tony

Update 1

Here are some more details of the Kickstarter, posted on Lead Adventures Forum this week by Ryan and showing more painted examples.

No comments: