Thursday 27 April 2017

April Update



I am very conscious that updated to the Blog in April have been very scarce. The Apocalypse Miniatures Kickstarter is still planned for launch later this year. I have just finished another two models which are going off to be cast early next week. for full details of this exciting Olde Skool, Old Hammer project go to this link. At this moment there are about a dozen separate models in the range.

Here is an image of the Stone Bridge.....


and this is the Apothecaries Shop.....


My main project for this year is producing models and text for the planned Pen & Sword terrain building book which I have been commissioned to write, The new book will have nine articles covering various scales and featuring buildings and structures from all across Europe. I will try to keep the Blog updated with details of both this book and the Kickstarter and promote their launches once I have further details.

Sales of Models for Wargamers is still going well and should you wish to order a copy please go to this link.

Tony

No comments: