Friday 7 August 2020

Pax Boche Themed Month -part six

These resin sculpts are from the Pax Bochemannica blister pack - Noman Scorpio. The pack contains two Orc Noman soldiers and a Scorpio with spear all cast in resin. I believe that these models were sculpted by my good friend Rob Alderman. Like the earlier metal miniatures, these figures have sat on my 'to-do' shelf for some time.

The Orcs were mounted onto 2p coins and the Scorpio was glued to an old fashioned penny. The groundwork was built up with Milliput and the spear was re-modelled from a cocktail stick with the original spear head. I thought the resin spear was too flimsy.

The bases were further details with some sieved stones and fine sand applied over PVA glue.

I'll try to get work-in-progress shots loaded up soon but for now stay safe and 

Keep Calm and Carry On Modelling

Tony

No comments: