Tuesday 1 December 2009

Merry Christmass

Merry Christmas and seasonal best wishes to all of my followers, particularly those that have placed comments. Please accept this as an early Christmas card to you and all of your families this festive period and may I wish you all the very best for the coming year.

The illustration is taken from Military Modelling, the Christmas Special, 1995. I do not own the copyright, but have made a donation to Cancer Research (a charity very close to my heart and my wifes) and would hope that I would be excused any comments or complaints relating to using it.

In keeping with the Xmas spirit, I would recommend the Orcs in the Webbe Advent calendar which is compiled by Craig Andrews. I look forward to seeing the next 23 tales and stories. For more information, check out;

Tony

1 comment:

airhead said...

Great looking picture, the Airhead familys first christmas card of 09. All the best to you and yours.

Regards

Airhead