Sunday 9 December 2012

Build Something Contest on LAF

Lead Adventure Forum are running a Build Something Contest this festive period, for full details go to this link.  The theme is WATER.

My entry is small - something I have wanted to do for some time. Can you guess what it is yet? The base is just 110 mm x 80mm.

The rules state that I can post images of work-in-progress, but in my opinion this detracts from the final entry, however I can tease you! The terrain piece will be Flintloque themed - actually Bog Orc themed and will include water in the title - well Aqua anyway.....

.....still not sure if the entry will be allowed, but as I have wanted to model it for some time, I'm OK with it either way.



The main base is 3mm thick plastic card, while the stone paving is 3mm thick Balsa Foam carved into individual stone slabs with a scalpel (still to be textured).

Don't expect loads of images until I am able to post photos of the finished and painted piece, but for now the construction is well advanced.

Tony

1 comment:

SteelonSand said...

Intriguing..... if it's Bog Orcs, then is it something from the 'smallest room in the house' ? :-)