Saturday, 28 January 2017

BS2017 - Hammerhead Shark - part fifteen

The model, at long last is nearing completion. The Pectoral and Pelvic fins were constructed from plastic card and after scraping and sanding to a slight aerofoil section, they were glued in place with superglue. I have built up the join from fin to hull with some more superglue and evened out any imperfections with more filler/uPVA glue.

I have used a number of Spelljammer images as inspiration for this particular model, taking points or parts from one and detail from another. Next will be the deck guns and then I can undercoat ready for painting.