Wednesday 19 June 2019

Cadbury World



Yesterday Sue and I had a great day out with both of the grandchildren at Cadbury World, Bournville, Birmingham. It has been some time since our last visit to this attraction and there have been many upgrades in that time - we all enjoyed the exhibits and rides.

See this link for more details.

I should also point out that we took Flo (my mother-in-law) who is wheelchair bound and unlike Disneyland Paris we were not treated like second-class citizens but really looked after. Thank you to all the staff for their understanding.

The image above was one of the many wall decorations I saw and I thought it interesting for a couple of reasons. Firstly; the continental style oil drums with pronounced ribs rather than the plain and more ordinary UK/USA pressed drums. Secondly; the weight markings on the cab side and Thirdly; the canvas cover. Maybe one day, I will get around to modelling something similar.

Tony

No comments: