Monday 11 November 2019

IPMS Scale Model World Telford 2019



On Sunday 10th November I was able to visit the IPMS Scale Model World show at Telford. I had not intended to go this year and had made plans to be available for hospital visits (my Mother-in-Law is in hospital), but as my wife, daughter and cousin were planning on being at the hospital, I was able to have some time free to visit the show.

Unlike earlier or past shows, I was not able to spend as much time browsing the exhibits but did manage to take some photos. Here are a selection of some of the more unusual models on display. I hope you like them.






























Tony

1 comment:

Tony said...

Here is a link to another show report - this time with many more images;
https://www.themodellingnews.com/2019/11/tmn-on-tour-scale-modelworldtelford-2019.html#more

Enjoy.

Tony