Sunday 9 February 2020

The Narrow Gauge - A Secondhand Book Haul



While browsing shops in Pershore, Worcestershire I picked up this magazine binder and contents for just £3.00. The Narrow Gauge magazine is one that I have seen and bought before but at just £3.00 for 17 magazines this was a bargain I just couldn't resist.

I can report that there were many more binders for sale all for £3.00 each (right hand shelf as you enter the shop). I thought that one binder and contents was more than enough for me.....

Also, I'm not sure my wife would have been too happy with me coming home with an armful of (more) magazines!


The magazines were being sold in Sedgberrow Books, Persore. This is a great secondhand book shop that I regularly visit as they have a HUGE selection of books on transport, railways, warplanes and military. If you are ever in the area I would suggest that you take some time to visit this great little shop.

Sedgeberrow Books
25 High Street
Persore
WR10 1AA


Tony

No comments: