The one thing I like about this particular project is that I'm NOT rushing it. Unlike Airfix models that I built as a child/teenager, this model is being constructed at a much more leisurely pace.
The fuselage has been glued together with liquid polystyrene glue and then taped and clamped together.
I still needed to add some filler across the top of the nose section, but the main body is now glued together. My main disappointment is that now the two fuselage sides are glued - you can see very little of the interior - actually almost nothing!
I'm glad I added the seat belts as these at least add some interest to the cockpit. I'm wondering if these new Airfix kits are a little over engineered for their own good after all, I've spent almost a week detailing and painting the cockpit but so much of it can't be seen.....