Saturday 23 October 2021

More Trees - part eight

The ugly Jarvis tree has been based and given a haircut. I used DAS modelling clay to build up the base and re-sculpt the roots while I used a small set of scissors to trim the branches into a more realistic shape.

The branches were flocked with a mixture of ground foam and flock over PVA glue.

The base was painted in a homemade Snakebite Leather mix and highlighted by drybrushing before adding the usual scatter material and ground foam decoration.

The final image shows a Flintloque RifleOrc alongside for scale. The latest tree is 160mm tall and mounted on a MDF base which is 80mm x 80mm.


1 comment:

Bluewillow said...

nice work on that, never thought of using Das for the roots.....