Monday 28 October 2024

October 2024 - day 28


I've included this particular pen and ink sketch for two reasons, Firstly; it shows how my drawing style has not changed that much since my early days of sketching possible wargame models. I believe that this building was inspired by an internet search and is a simple pencil sketch over-drawn with an artist's black pen (possibly a Faber-Castell Pitt pen). Secondly; I have been prompted to produce a number pen and ink drawings and pen and ink and watercolour wash drawings for Inktober where various artists produce daily drawings during the month of October. In fact it was Inktober that first gave me the idea for this series of drawings, drawings that I have in my collection and of sketches for wargame buildings that I have yet to produce.

If there is demand, I could included some of these October/Inktober drawings which have been produced with Pitt pens, Dip Pens and even a couple of Fountain Pens on this Blog, although they are sketches or ink drawings of trees, people and only a few buildings.

Happy Inktober.....

Tony

No comments: