My intention was to use it to cast a Plaster-of-Paris model using it as a mould, then carve additional detail to it, as seen on some Rackham owned terrain. I tried it and the plaster casting was a failure - too much water I thnk! So I mounted the flimsy white plastic on to an off-cut of MDF and glued and nailed it down. The terrain was built up with DAS and the whole thing textured with PVA glue and fine sand.
I have added a small tree to one side in an attempt to make it look better, judge for yourself if I have been successful.
I was very dissapointed with the finish - it looks too toy like, however I will more-than-likely keep it. The figures are Dog Soldiers, painted and based as the uniform guidelines in Austrian uniform books.