Monday 3 November 2008

Rick Random - Space Detective

Earlier today while visiting Waterstones the book store I saw this new book. Rick Random, Space Detective. 10 classic interplanetary adventures.

The book was on sale at £14.99, which although similar in price to other collections of comic books seamed a little to dear. A Google/Amazon search found the same book for less than £8.00. I have never come across this particular series of adventure stories before, so cannot comment. I would however say that the book has been added to my Christmas list! The Google search brought up this link, which I feel could be of use to other retro Sci Fi enthusiasts. Also check out Google images;

http://uk.geocities.com/lordymike/random_bio.htm

Tony

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

Thanks for posting all the book finds. I have been wanting to find some stuff from the genre to read as I really haven't had too much exposure to the actual source literature.

-Eli