Thursday 27 January 2011

Flintloque Posters

This morning I received my Flintloque posters from Alternative Armies, for more information go to this link

I decided to order all three, Flintloque (1st Edition), Deadloque (1st Edition) and Grapeshotte (1st Edition). I have no idea what I will do with them, but hopefully (one day) they will get framed and adorn my still to be built gaming room!

I had previously commented on two such posters that I had found while tidying up the attic. Although I am in regular correspondence with Edward Jackson, the current AA resident artist, I still like to see the old Pete Knifton artwork - call me old fashioned, even sentimental, but the original and 1st Edition Flintloque is still my favourite piece of themed artwork.

Here is the Grapeshotte poster in all its glory.

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

Hey There

I ordered mine too, but with Bier and Bones, so I'll have to wait until mid-February for mine!

They look lovely, and yeah, I like Knifton's artwork, I love going through old wargames books and finding other bits and bobs by him (RAVEN - Fantasy miniatures game for example). Very good draughtsman, but not as humourous as our Edward eh!

Cheers
Rob