Thursday 14 April 2011

Salute 2011

I am sure there will be many who are planning and looking forward to attending SALUTE 2011, London. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances and work commitments I will not be attending this year.

Later this year my son Gareth will be getting married and I am keeping all of my holiday entitlement to use around this great event. In addition I tend to work most weekends which means that I am very particular about which shows I attend.

I wish everyone well and hope that the show is once again a great event. I have never attended Salute while it has been at Excel, but have attended other trade events there. It is not one of my favourite venues.

In planning for future events this year - I am hoping that I will be able to attend the Wargame Show at Newbury and the IPMS Show at Telford, both of which are easier for me to drive to, but even these are subject to change.

Tony

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

It's not one of my favourite venues either but a couple of us will struggle up there and pay a ridicilous price to get in.

Ray Rousell said...

Myself and the angry Lurker are both going, were like two little 5 year olds waiting for an ice-cream, quite sad I know!!