Monday 29 July 2013

Building Wargame Terrain by Tony Harwood - the situation four weeks on



UPDATE
Dimitrios Boussios (Germany) has just ordered the 100th Limited Edition numbered and signed book!

I have a very limited number of unsigned books that I was keeping as spare or emergency copies. Should you wish to order one, please go to this link.

There are no plans for a second print run, just a couple of spare (un-signed) copies kept in reserve. Similarly there are plans for a PDF version, but not in the foreseeable future. When I have more information I will post details on this Blog.

Thank you to all who supported this project and a big THANKS to all who have ordered a copy. Book Two (Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No.2) is proceeding and once I have something to show, I will post details.

Tony

2 comments:

snowcat said...

"Book Two (Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No.2) is proceeding . . . "

That's the business!

:)

Cheers
Paul

Heisler said...

I'm down for a pre-order for the next book when ever you get around to writing it.