Thursday 1 August 2013

Building Wargame Terrain - we have a winner.....

The 100th signed and numbered books has now been paid for and posted. I stated in this post that when the 100th book was sold I would hold a prize draw for one of the models featured in the book. The model I have chosen is the 15mm Normandy Cafe, (see image below) and the winner is Lee Hadley of Big Lee's Miniature Adventure (BLMA). The prize will be posted off later today. I hope he likes it.


I still have 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 numbered books that have been ordered/reserved but are still to be paid for and if for any reason payment is still not received by Tuesday of next week. I will offer them up for sale. If you have ordered a book and not paid please contact me as soon as possible.

Finally for this post, I have a couple of spare copies (unsigned) that I was keeping in reserve or for emergencies. If you would like a copy (and they are going fast) please contact me via this post which gives details of postage costs and how to order.


Thank you to everyone who supported this project.

Tony

3 comments:

BigLee said...

Wow, I've won! That has made my day! I'll be going around with a big grin on my face all day now.

cianty said...

Oooh, nice! Congrats, Mr Hadley!

Anibal Invictus said...

Congratulations to Lee!!