Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Strangest Adventure of Foul Mouth Freddy



Freddy's Back!

Day eight of this years OITW Advent Calendar - and the latest Foul Mouth Freddy short story.

"The Christmas decorations are now up, I've opened the bottle of Port and ate my first turkey dinner, but Christmas just wouldn't be the same without a Foul Mouth Freddy story....."

The Strangest Adventure of Foul Mouth Freddy can be found on the Orcs in the Webbe 2015 Advent Calendar - for full details see this link.

For anyone who is new to Olde Freddy - you can find his past adventures here.

I hope you ****ing enjoy this latest FMF adventure.

Tony

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Hi, Just caught the scale model world post, I don't suppose you can remember who was selling the Shamrock and Edelweiss kits ?

Tony said...

"Just caught the scale model world post, I don't suppose you can remember who was selling the Shamrock and Edelweiss kits?"

Sorry no.

I didn't take notes - although I have seen them on the Internet.

Good luck.

Tony