Sunday 13 May 2018

Going Minimum Gauge - my latest e-bay purchase



Going Minimum Gauge - a guide to modelling narrow gauge railways of 15" gauge and under in 7mm scale by the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association, is a handbook based on the Associations members-only publications Narrow Lines. I bought myself this 1999 edition from e-bay.

The 28 page handbook is a superb introduction to this genre and although not including much on 18" gauge industrial railways (my main interest) has been a great read. My plan is to use the format/contents as a blueprint for a couple of Blog entries detailing my own OSO Salt Narrow Gauge layout and interest so look out for some new Blog posts soon.

I have in the past been a member of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association and continue to purchase odd issues of their members magazine Narrow Lines. In fact I have quite a collection of their magazines, many with comments or articles written by me and securely stored in the attic. For more details of how to join, please see this link.

Tony

No comments: