Saturday 7 July 2018

Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2018



Sue and I visited the Chateau Impney Hill Climb event, day one yesterday where I took loads of photos of both display cars and racing or event cars. In this first post I have pulled together some of the displays, starting with this stunning Morgan three wheeler. Regular readers will know how much I love these little runabouts and after taking the first image I was asked if I wanted to sit in the car. I'm pretty sure you know what the answer to that question was.....


The rest of the images are of display cars, cars for sale or cars parked in the carpark for example this Porsche Speedster replica was for sale for £22,000. If only I'd brought my chequebook!






















For more information of the hill climb, please see this link.

Tony

No comments: