Sunday 14 November 2021

Miniature Wargames issue 464 - A Crypt for The Silver Bayonet

The latest issue of Miniature Wargames (issue 464 from December 2021) has an article showing how I built and painted this crypt inspired by the illustration found in the new wargame rules book The Silver Bayonet written by Joseph a. McCullough.

Once I saw the illustration I knew that I just had to build a copy for my Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over project. After approaching the editor and supplying the initial sketches, it was a race against time to get the model finished in time to get it published.

I have included the illustration from The Silver Bayonet which is used without permission to illustrate the model and magazine article.

For more information see the magazine.


The simple model was great fun to produce and I look forward to building more model terrain inspired by the book.

Tony

No comments: