Sunday 18 June 2023

7mm Narrow Gauge Association Annual Exhibition

Yesterday, Sue and I exhibited both Yellow Pelican and OSO Salt layouts at the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association exhibition in Burton upon Trent. The first two images show the Yellow Pelican and OSO Salt narrow gauge railway layouts all set up for display in the DOVE hall while the rest of the images show some of the fantastic layouts that were on show.

We had a great day discussing all thing narrow gauge and making new friends as well as rekindling some old acquaintances. Although it was a long day - it didn't seem like that as we both had a fun time and I even managed to spend some 'pocket money' and pick up even more books and magazines.











One of my favourite layouts was this small shunting puzzle (below) which I thought was delightful, however my other favorite showing a dam building layout in Yorkshire is not shown due to the images being corrupted on my digital camera. I'm sorry for this mishap as I would have liked to have included images of this beautiful layout here. 


Tony

2 comments:

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

Some good stuff there, and your final layouts look great, of course!

Tony said...

Thank you.

Tony