Monday 5 June 2023

The Yellow Pelican Mining Co. - the first exhibition


Later this month I will be exhibiting the layout at the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association model railway exhibition in Burton-Upon-Trent, for full details see this link.

The exhibition takes place at the Burton Town Hall on Saturday 17th June.

This will be the first time the layout will have been exhibited and I have been busy making sure that everything works properly and giving the layout a good clean. In addition I have produced an album showing work-in-progress shots and some of the models or images that I have used for inspiration while constructing the buildings and rolling stock. The layout now has a PAT certificate and I have been building some cardboard ends to protect the layout during transit.

I will report back with images once I return.

Tony

1 comment:

Heisler said...

That's fantastic. Looking forward to hearing about your experience at the show.