Sunday 29 May 2011

Prussian Church from Grand Manner - painted

Dave Bodley at Grand Manner has just uploaded some new photos of the painted Prussian Church onto his Facebook site. Here are a couple of images that were sent to me a couple of weeks ago. The Church was modelled by me some time ago and the graveyard and roof were added to by Dave.

I am biased but I think Dave has done a fantastic job on this particular model - a centre piece for any European based wargame campaign. The model comes with a lift-off roof, fully detailed interior, a separate graveyard and two steeples. For more information please go to this link




I know Dave is going to run this model as a Limited Edition, due to the size of the main mould, so anyone thinking about purchasing this model should do so soon, very soon.

After Dave had painted this model, I received the very satisfying comment; "This is one of the most detailed models you have ever made." I think I agree.

Tony

No comments: