Wednesday 11 May 2011

Scale Rulers

While searching The Miniatures Page, I saw a link to Rulers-of-the-World, an American company that supplies scale rulers for modellers etc. I treated myself to three;
O Gauge or 1:43. Model train scale in the UK.
40mm or 1:45. 40mm model soldier scale.
28mm or 1:56. Wargaming scale.

At just $4 each plus $1 mail/postage I think they are a great bargain. I will give a full report once I have used them. For full information go to;
www.rulers-of-the-world.com or search GOOGLE.

Tony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool.
You might also want to check out

http://www.thescalecard.com/

I read about this one in FineScale Mag.
They're a bit more almost $6 each, but can be carried in pocket to scale bits when you're shopping.

BTW, I don't work for them

Lasgunpacker said...

seems interesting, and I look foreward to your review.