Thursday 12 January 2012

(Even more) Grand Manner Building on The Lead Adventure Forum

Grand Manner buildings are once again featured on The Lead Adventure Forum, see this link

Most of the masters for these Napoleonic and Medieval buildings were built by me and cast in resin by Dave at Grand Manner. I still get a thrill from seeing models I built, painted and displayed on such a fantastic gaming board.

This image is of the Forge NAP 11 model which has been painted by GM.


I am always interested in seeing painted and ideally displayed Grand Manner buildings - so if you have any please contact me.

Tony

6 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Beautiful work, you're right it is nice to see your own work....maybe one day!

Paul´s Bods said...

Beautifull building/s. I love to see them in 1/72nd ;-D
Cheers
paul

Ray Rousell said...

A great looking building!!

Phil said...

Very nice building!

Hein said...

That is a great looking building. Beautiful.

Doman said...

Fantastic building, very nice work!!