Wednesday 24 October 2012

IPMS Scale Model World 2012, Telford

Billed as the World's Greatest Model Show - and who am I to disagree. Scale Model World is the largest model show that I know of, 4 halls, 170 club displays and over 170 trade stands. At just £10.00 entry it is a great day out.

As well as the trade stands - the Special Interest Groups (or SIG's) are well worth checking out - then in addition there are the competition - without doubt, some of the very best models on display anywhere.


I am not a member of the International Plastic Modellers Society (IPMS) - maybe I should join? But this will be the fifth or sixth time (in a row) that I will have attended this exhibition, for photos of what to expect check back over this Blog for reports.

My plan is to be there on the Saturday 10th November and Dave Bodley from Grand Manner has agreed to come with me, he came last year and now wants to see it all again.

Saturday 10th November and Sunday 11th November 2012
Telford International Centre, Telford, Shropshire TF3 4JH

For full details go to this link.

Tony

No comments: