Sunday, 26 February 2017

Models For Wargamers is now available to order



Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models for Wargamers is now available to order. 

The new book will be;
       A4 Portrait size
       Perfect Bound
       Premium paper - 300gsm gloss cover and 170gsm gloss pages
       112 pages (plus cover)
       8 articles and 10 step-by-step tutorials
       Over 330 full colour images
       Over 20,000 words

Models for Wargamers, like the earlier two guides is a 'step by step' guide showing how I scratch-build my models, buildings and terrain. It features easy to follow and well illustrated steps from conception, through construction and finally painting. I have tried to add text that compliments the colour photos and gives hint and tips on how you can build similar models for your own gaming table. The projects range from simple entry level structures to detailed and intricate models that can then be cast in resin. 


The first 100 copies will be signed and numbered.


HOW TO ORDER

I am pleased to confirm that the books will be sold for just £18.00 each. Payment via (old fashioned) cheque or Paypal. 

Should anyone wish to order a copy of the book, could you please e-mail me at;  dampfpanzerwagon@yahoo.co.uk With your full name and address and your Paypal account details (so I can send you an invoice).



Please include - Models for Wargamers in the e-mail.


POSTAGE AND PACKAGING

Each copy will be wrapped in clingfilm, enclosed in a custom card wrap and posted via Royal Mail.


Postage & Packaging will be;
      UK - £5.00
      Europe - £9.50
      Rest of the World - £13.50



(Subject to change)

(Anyone who wants the book/package to be signed for - please contact me at the time of ordering and I will amend the P&P cost).

Thank you.

Tony

Update 1
The first 37 books were posted out prior to the official launch at Alumwell 2017

Update 2
45 books sold.

Update 3
The first review; From Kris Marquardt of Wargames and Railways is now available. For full details please see this post. Thank you Kris, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Gavin Syme (GBS) said...

Congratulations on the third book and do post up on The Notables when it is released.

GBS

Tony said...

Thanks Gavin.

Tony

Tony said...

One tenth already sold and I've still not picked up the hard-copies from the printer!

This makes it so much easier for me as I have to pay up-front for the production run prior to them being picked up (picked up as it's easier for me to pick them up than have them posted/shipped).

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Tony

Rob Alderman said...

Congratulations! I look forward to getting my copy at WMMS! :)