Wednesday 15 February 2017

Troglodyte Terrain pieces for Panzerfauste



These are some painted examples of the Troglodyte Pillar terrain pieces for Panzerfauste. The originals were sculpted by me some time ago and then cast in resin by Hysterical Games.

The models were expertly painted by Hannah of Hysterical Games and although I would not have thought about using a purple wash, I think they looks fantastic and very atmospheric.


At this moment the models are not available to purchase via the Hysterical Games webstore, however if you were to contact Rob (or Hannah) of Hysterical Games I am sure they would supply more details.

The images were used with permission.


Although the models were designed for Panzerfauste, I am confident that they could be used in many different game settings and genres.

Tony

3 comments:

Herr Zinnling said...

I like these pillars a lot! Good job. Cheers, Karl

Phil said...

Beautiful, love the pillar with the inscriptions...

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

They would be very at home on any of my ancient tabletops. Nicely done.