Monday 9 March 2020

Wargames Terrain & Building - North Africa and the Middle East latest update.....



Exactly one day after the West Midlands Military Show (Alumwell) the author's copies of my latest Pen & Sword book Wargames Terrain & Building - North Africa and the Middle East arrived. It would have been very difficult to have attended Alumwell as an exhibitor without at least one copy of the book to show - so I think I did the right thing by not attending as an exhibitor and just having a fun day out.

More details about this latest book can be found by following this Blog link or going to the label to the right. I have included an image of the contents page to give prospective purchasers a better idea of what to expect.


I would say this - but I think book two is even better than book one Wargames Terrain & Buildings - The Napoleonic Wars.

Tony

No comments: