Sunday 26 July 2020

One Mini at a Time - part twenty-four



The flesh areas were painted in my usual colour scheme with the uniform painted dark blue.


Trousers were built-up over a light cream base and highlighted with white. The red sash was basecoated with Red Gore and highlighted with red acrylic tube paint.


I changed the red scarf to a white one as I thought it looked better and allowed me to have a near white strap for the loot bag. The gold areas were painted over a dark brown/Dwarf Bronze base and highlighted with Gold and some extreme Silver highlights.

Finally for now, I painted the base in my Snakebite replacement mix and highlighted with some white and washes before the odd stone was picked-out in grey, highlighted with white.


He's nearly finished, so expect updates soon. For now stay safe and

Keep Calm and Carry On Modelling

Tony

No comments: