Sunday 5 February 2012

New Dwarf Regiment - part two

Not much to report this time around - the cold weather and snow has meant that I am not venturing down to the-shed-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden to do any modelling or painting.

One step forward is that I think I have decided on a colour scheme.  I had initially thought of a dark Uniform possible even Black, however I am now coming around to a Bottle Green jacket with Blood Red trousers and Busby sack. Cuffs and details are still to be agreed upon while the Busby will be Dark Brown, but I am liking the Blue/Green or Bottle Green colour uniform.

If I get a chance I will undercoat Black over the next few days - but with such low temperatures and still the threat of snow, spray paint will not cure properly.

Although I have loads of time - it is after all only the 5th of February, the first month of my Pledge is looking a little shaky.

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

Sounds good Tony, looking forward to seeing them.

Rob