Monday 23 April 2012

1st Moldsk Guard -part five

I continue to tweak the flesh areas - I don't think I will ever be happy with either the colour or the painting of these areas! 

In these photos it is obvious that the bases have been finished. But I have also further highlighted the Red and Green areas of the uniforms as well as detailing the Shakos and Plumes. It is getting to the stage where I will soon be opening up my metallic paints and finishing the painting.



In this final image - I show a close up of one miniature to show the progress so far. I think that the group of seven (one is already finished - as a test following comments here on this Blog) look OK together - they just don't look so good under closer scrutiny.


More to follow - but not that much and I think I will be glad to see the back of this group - the colour scheme and painting has been a right pig!

Tony

No comments: