Saturday 12 May 2012

Games Expo 2012 - Birmingham, UK



Games Expo 2012 is being held later this month at The Clarendon Suite, Birmingham, UK.  I have attended this show for the last couple of years and can recommend it as a great day out. The event showcases a number of new board games and allows the adventurous gamer to try them out. It also hosts a number of tournaments as well as having an array of trade stands for you to spend your money at.

It is my intention to be there on the Sunday and I will be wearing my Dampfpanzerwagon T Shirt/Poloshirt so if you see me, make yourself known.

Full details are;
UK Games Expo 2012
The Clarendon Suite
Stirling Road (off Hagley Road)
Edgebaston
Birmingham
B16 9SB

Friday 25th (Gaming only - no exhibition)
Saturday 26th
Sunday 27th

Tony

No comments: