Sunday 18 May 2014

Building Wargame Terrain - book two update



Now with updated mock-up image

Last week was a landmark for the production of Book Two. The models have all been finished, the articles written and now it is over to the proof reading and page formatting.

At this moment (it is subject to change) the book looks like this;
112 pages (including front and back covers
8 full build articles from conception to finished model
over 385 full colour images
20992 words 

And the most important decision - it will be a purple cover!

I am also looking at producing a limited re-print of Book One. So anyone who interested, please contact me via this Blog.

More details to follow. Hopefully very soon.

Tony

10 comments:

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

I would like to express an interest in this new edition. Any idea of the price for this one? Cheers!

Tony said...

No news on pricing yet, but details will be posted soon. Very soon.

Tony

Heisler said...

Looking forward to the second book Tony!

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

I have the first, and am looking forward to the second!

Richard said...

Definitely want a copy of book 1 AND book 2!

Mallius Vane said...

Count me in for Book Two!

The Doc said...

Very much looking forward to book two! Exciting stuff!

Squirrell said...

Please put me down for a copy of both books.

Richard said...

One was great how could I pass up on two, put me down for one.

SteveM said...

I just found out about book #1, and now find out there is going to be a book #2. I'll purchase one and if there is a reprint of #1 I'll get that as well.