Wednesday 14 May 2014

Highlander from Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures - part three

Photo One - I have completed the painting of this fantastic figure. I have then varnished it with Galleria Matt Varnish.


Photo Two - The base has been flocked with a variety of static grass styles applied over uPVA glue.


Photo Three - The finished Highlander from a different angle, showing the embedded French cannon ball at his feet.


As stated in earlier posts, this particular model was meant to feature in a TMP Workbench Article but for some reason this never happened. I am pleased that after so much time I have been able to upload the images.

The Highlander character was given as a gift to some family in Thailand and now resides in a purpose-built Whisky cabinet in Bangkok.

I hope you have enjoyed the images.

Tony

3 comments:

Dave said...

Nice work Tony. Of course the ginger hair contributes to the charicature aspect.

Phil said...

Well done, love his face!

MarkG said...

Nice work Tony. I to think the face is full of character.