Monday 12 May 2014

Highlander from Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures - part two

Photo One - I commenced the main painting with light coloured washes.


Photo Two - These were refined with layers of both darker shade areas and lighter highlights. The Tartan has been started.


Photo Three - More work on the Tartan, The red uniform has been finished and some detail painting of the white strapping has now been done.


Photo Four - The white strapping has been finished and lightly washed. I enjoyed painting the loose stocking.


Photo Five - The groundwork has been painted, the ginger hair highlighted and more detailing to the uniform particularly the kilt.


More to follow.

Tony

2 comments:

legatus hedlius said...

Lovely work on the tartan. He reminds me of one of the Airfix Highlanders poses.

David Wood said...

Lovely work on a great mini. I have these gathering dust so to speak in my Tom Meier box of delights.