Thursday 31 July 2014

The books have arrived



The books have arrived, Huzzah!

Sue took delivery of both sets of books yesterday afternoon. I'd like to say that all went without a hitch, but the carrier DPD, had managed to damage some. When I returned home from work I first sorted out a replacement for the damaged copies and then unpacked all of the books. I signed and numbered the new More Wargame Terrain and set them out ready for packaging.


Each book is then wrapped in Shrink-wrap.


Packed in a purpose made A4 card wrap-over. Glued shut.


And then labelled ready for postage. Here you can see some of the first 25 parcels ready for posting.


The first books packaged were a couple (one of each) to Katie Lewis based in London; The books should be with you soon Katie and I hope you enjoy them.

I'll be wrapping, packing and posting more when I get home this afternoon.

For anyone interested in ordering please see the links above or go to;

Building Wargame Terrain - link

More Wargame Terrain - link

Thanks to all who have supported me in this project.

Tony

4 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

How exciting! Looking forward to getting my hands on my copy.

Varangian said...

This is exciting! I'm really looking forward to getting this.

Dave said...

Better get my order in soon to get one of the first one hundred. Though I could go for a different delivery option as work has me up in Droitwich Monday to Wednesday next week and the week after.

Tony said...

Hi Dave,

No problem with you picking it up.

Contact me via dampfpanzerwago(at) yahoo.co.uk and we can arrange a day and a time.

Regards

Tony