The latest additions to the model were the doors. I have used some spare scraps of green foam (a modelling foam that I find holds carved detail better than blue or pink foam) to construct the main stable door and the small shuttered window to the side.
The door and window were built from individual pieces of green foam stuck to thin card and then trimmed and glued in place with superglue. Both were detailed with more green foam.
The larger doors on the front were made from two pieces of spare card (a Ritz cracker box) and detailed with thin plastic card and plastic rod.
The lead flashing above the larger doors was modelled from strips of newspaper.
The larger window to the side (upper floor) was also modelled from spare card, see image below.