The basic construction was done with some spare 2mm artboard that I had in the garage. I have used the canvas and Gesso coated sides to the outside as this should hold the DAS modelling clay better than the smooth side. The individual parts were cut out with a snap-off bladed knife and I used a mixture of both superglue and PVA glue to build the walls and roof.
As you can see I have used balsawood and scrap artboard to add internal strengtheners and deeper returns to the window and door areas. The arched lintels above the windows and doors were first drawn around a cup of the correct size and then cut out freehand.
Once again - you can 'click' on any of the images to see larger photos and more detail.