I have added a stowage bin to the turret. This was constructed from three layers of thick plastic card and detailed with sticky-back plastic and plastic card. I used Milliput to make sure I had a good join to the turret.
The turret cupola lid was cut from a Star Wars toy and the join was strengthened with a short piece of paperclip wire.
I have added two directional rudders to the rear. These were made from plastic card and plastic rod, detailed with plastic card. I envisage them being used for fine directional control.
The added clutter to the hull side includes a fire extinguisher and vision ports.
On the left side I have added a scratch-built storage box, jack block and metal tow hook. I copied the designs from various WW2 German tanks.
This top-down image gives an idea of the shape of this Hover Tank.
At this time, the turret is still loose. I will now have to sort out what I am going to do about securing it to the hull. Maybe magnets.