Wednesday 12 March 2008

The Airships of Luther Arkwright part four

The previous three posts have shown illustrations of all but one of the models I have produced for my Luther Arkwight based Aeronef game.

For more information on Luther Arkwright and Bryan Talbot please check out;


This is one of my favourite photos - showing RAS Albert about to be rammed by 541 Deliverance, posed on the cover of The Adventures of Luther Arkwright book 2. I think it gives a real 'feel' for what it was I was trying to achieve with these models.

This illustration show the huge Prussian Aeronefs that feature in book 2, one day I might get around to modelling one.

I use the rules system Aeronef by Steve Blease and available from Wessex Games, see;

http://www.blease.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/WG.homepage.html

Tony

No comments: