Thursday 9 September 2010

Orc Officer

I am regularly impressed by the cartoon artwork of Iron Mitten and have with many false starts, tried to produce similar illustrations, most being consigned to the bin!

I know that if I am to improve I first have to practice and secondly have some impetus to continue. Therefore here is my first published cartoon illustration - a Flintloque Orc Officer. I have used an artist black drawing pen and coloured the illustration with watercolour paint.

Comments and critique are welcome in fact needed - as without them I might allow this part of my hobby to dwindle.

Tony

1 comment:

MadWelshWizard said...

Heya Tony,

It looks really good ! I have often been jealous of your artistic ability that we've seen over the years on your blog !

Keep up the good work :)

Craig