Sunday 12 September 2010

Greek Temple from Grand Manner - painted

I was at COLOURS 2010 yesterday, helping out on the Grand Manner stand, but still having time to browse the show and exhibits. These images are of the new 28mm/40mm Greek Temple, modelled by me and now available via Grand Manner as a resin casting in the new 28mm Classic Greek shop section.

This is the first time I have seen a painted model - the painting being expertly done by Kate, Dave daughter. I think she has done a great job in catching the huge variety of different colours evident in early Greek temples. I also think that this painted temple looks so much better than the bare resin casting.



I'll post up comments (and photos) about the show later, but my impressions were that this was not a great show, I think I preferred Warfare or Partisan, see earlier posts.

Tony

4 comments:

Andy said...

That is a fine piece of scenery ! I'm very curious to read more about this "Colours" event.

Grtz

Terror Team said...

Exceptional model that will add a huge amount of ancient feel to every gaming table - you´ve done a great job and I bet the casting will sell in numbers...

Michi

luca said...

so nice, but something similar for 15Mmm????

Unknown said...

Would love something in 1:18 scale :)